The National Investigation Agency, which arrested nine suspected al Qaeda operatives from West Bengal and Kerala, Sunday told a court that others too are also involved in the alleged conspiracy to carry out terror strikes across the country.
The three persons arrested from Kerala’s Ernakulam were produced before a magistrate court in the twon, which remanded them in the custody of NIA.
The probe agency has to produce them before the special NIA court in New Delhi on September 22.
All three arrested from Kerala——Murshid Hassan, Iyakub Biswas and Mosaraf Hossen—are migrant workers from Murshidabad.
Hassan had been living with six other migrants at suburban Eloor near Kochi while other two were residing at Perumbavoor, a major hub of migrant workers. Hossen has been living with his family for the last seven years.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App.
- Four days after Saibaba denied bail to meet her, his mother dies
- Tablighi Jamaat event caused coronavirus to spread to ‘many persons’: MHA
- مواد شیمیایی یک بسیار روشن تکنیک که برای همه کار میکند
- نائومی اوزاکا در صدر سرنا ویلیامز در فوربس " فهرستی از ورزش درآمد سالانه
- U.S. to put murderer to death as federal executions spree continues
- Reader's View: Trump has failed us on COVID-19
- چه چیزی لباس بچگانه میل نیست را بدانید
- MLB صاحبان رای به ادامه 2020 فصل
- دلوت سلامت رهبران با احتیاط از آینده اهداکنندگان خون کمبود
- Madhya Pradesh, وزیر بهداشت مقصر پرواز از دبی برای گسترش ویروس در دولت